ໄດ້, ຖືກອະນົຢາດ, ສາມາດ, ອັດກະປອງກະປ໋ອງ, ກັບ
Noun(1) airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.(2) the quantity contained in a can(3) a buoy with a round bottom and conical top(4) the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on(5) a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination(6) a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
Verb(1) preserve in a can or tin(2) terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position
(1) how can I possibly thank you?(2) A little adrenaline can be useful but stress is generally not healthy or helpful.(3) You are told that you can open the door at any time you wish, but only once, and only briefly.(4) it can be hard work(5) Inscriptions in public places can also indicate the social status of the artist.(6) aluminium can(7) It takes a couple of seconds to phone a team doctor and check if you can take something.(8) you can imagine my terror(9) You just know that as soon as he can speak, he's going to be asked what he thinks of Joe being his father.(10) can you open the window?(11) I can go a lot slower if you want.(12) Not only can he not read music, he cannot read at all.(13) they can run fast(14) You simply get to choose a smaller portion of any of the main courses, or you can choose to share a main course.(15) can you believe it!(16) can of beans
(1) you can :: ເຈົ້າສາມາດ
(2) can not :: ບໍ່ສາມາດເຮັດໄດ້
(3) trash can :: ຖັງຂີ້ເຫຍື້ອ
(4) watering can :: ນ້ໍາສາມາດເຮັດໄດ້
(5) garbage can :: ຖັງຂີ້ເຫຍື້ອ
(6) it can be :: ມັນອາດຈະເປັນ
1. tin can ::
2. can buoy ::
3. stern ::
4. lav ::
5. potty ::
7. fire ::
9. give notice ::
can, caner, caners, cans
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The last man holding his sword
CAN find a new queen to fight for.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
Can I have a chip?
I'm gonna steal your chip.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
And you think I wanna see a documentary
about aluminum CAN recycling?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
We CAN just go forward
with no surprises and no regrets.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
And you CAN fully count on me.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Lao Dictionary: can
Meaning and definitions of can, translation in Lao
language for can with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of can in Lao and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'can'
What can means in Lao, can meaning
in Lao, can
definition, examples and pronunciation
of can in Lao language.